1. About 1-2 months to any big day, we will ask for participants to post their intention to join the current exchange and what kind of fics/art they want and/or are willing to contribute in the comments section of the opening post. This will last for 2 weeks:
Format for Requests
Name: Manga-verse or anime-verse: What you want (fanfic, fanart, icons, etc.): Genre (mystery, romance, fluff, humor, etc.): Pairings/characters: Prompts/Requests: What you don't want to see (be specific): Other Comments:
Format for Creators
Name: Manga-verse or anime-verse: What you want to do (fanfic, fanart, icons, etc.): Genre you are comfortable with: Pairings/Characters you are willing to write: Things you are NOT willing to do (be specific): Other Comments:
2. The mods will take about a week to allocate fics/art to the participants. Each participant must keep the identity of his recipient a secret.
3. Participants are given a month to create their pieces.
4. The participants are allowed to post their pieces one week leading up to the event. The deadline is the date of the occasion.
1. When submitting, please put an entry title in this format:
[Event Exchange]: [Type of Creation] for [Name of Recipient] from [Name of Creator](ex: Halloween Exchange: Fanfiction for chewysweet from wintaerland)
2. Please post in a format similar to this:
(LJ cut or Link to creation)
Any additional comments/thoughts you care to share with us
3. Always be polite. Constructive criticisms are welcome but not flaming. 4. You must post a creation once you have been allocated a request. 5. Please friend-lock all NC-17 entries. 6. Please ensure that your fics have decent grammar and spelling.
If there are any questions or suggestions, please feel free to PM either of the two mods.